Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back to the Dog Park

Me and Brody went to the dog park and 'woof' there are usually a few cool chicks there; sheeze though, if I'm not careful the dudes there tend to get a little desperate taking turns - ya gotta watch your back at the dog park. Of course Brody is so lazy he lays down to drink the water and rolls around in the mud which our parents don't like too much.










There's usually a little making out...












And playing where we get to run wild, no leashes, no chains, we're free man! runnin' free!












I hooked up with this cool chick, Bella, she kinda was my girl on Saturday. I hope I can see her again! The weird thing is she looks a lot like Brody, if it wasn't for her collar and her other parts I be in trouble. I hope she comes back to the park for a 2nd date.










And then we got to do more playing and playing... it was fun today!



No comments: