Monday, April 13, 2009

As the Snow Slowly Melts....


Oh spring is here and as much as I like the snow Brody can't seem to get enough of it. I remember when I first experienced the snow melting I didn't know what was happening. I mean it was there when I first came into this world and just assumed it would be there all year long. I used the white stuff as my personal toilet and when it disappeared I didn't where to go. After awhile I realized that when the weather got warmer the snow would just go away but would return later in the year. Brody (seen here above rolling around in the snow) will know soon enough that when the snow goes he too will wonder where do I go do my thing when I have to go? He'll find it soon enough. In the meantime I'm going to continue to enjoy what little snow there is left and run around in it for another week or so.

No comments: