Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From the Inside Looking Out


In the time I have been with these caretakers I realized today that there have been times where they were looking out for my best interest. It's bad enough that coyotes and the occasional bear have crossed my path (a bear last night) but when other dogs start ganging up on me I wonder why they haven't accepted me. I tried running with them but would rather spend my evenings upstairs in bed with those two who make me feel safe. Maybe I should be more wild but when I get hungry and know where to go for the food my bark is bigger than my ability to scrounge for food that means biting. They have been pretty good about letting me out and even though that doggie door gives me the best of both worlds in all honesty at night they can close it because I'm not moving from that comfortable bed upstairs. I can still be the big dog and bark outside at anything I see from the safety of the house just don't tell my caretakers okay?

No comments: